The Inn: Built into a hillside on 12 acres of woodland and meadow, this earth-sheltered solar powered home offers a peaceful place to rest and rejuvenate on your visit to the Pioneer Valley and the Berkshires.
The Gardens: Gardens and a woodland path lead to a gazebo at the summit with a view towards Mt. Greylock. During the day enjoy birds and other wildlife; at night seating on the roof in favorable weather makes for excellent stargazing.
Yoga: The innkeeper, Sarah Prince, is a Kripalu certified yoga teacher and will lead chair or gentle classes for guests. Yoga classes for guests may be arranged in advance for a fee of $50 .
- 1/2 mile to Blueberry Farm
- 2 miles to Indian Hollow campground
- 4 miles to the Trustees of Reservations Chesterfield Gorge
- 8 miles to the DAR State Forest
- 7 miles to the Sevenars concerts
- 8 miles to Trustees of Reservations Bryant Homestead
- 10 miles to Look Park
- 13 miles to Smith College
- 20 miles to Hampshire College
- 23 miles to Amherst College
- 15 miles to Trustees of Reservations Notchview
- 8 miles to Greenwood Music Camp
- 1/4 mile to Krug Sugarbush
- 12 miles to Plainfield Concerts at 7